Save from as low as €40 per month
Change modify pause
European stock futures rose for a seventh day, the longest run of gains since June, as commodities from gold to copper and oil jumped. Asian stocks fell after Chinese manufacturing slowed.
WHAT TO WATCH:
• Fiat to Buy Rest of Chrysler in $4.35b Deal With UAW Trust
• Help-to-Buy Mortgage Bids Near GBP1b, Cameron Says
• India Terminates $753m AgustaWestland Helicopter Contract
• Asian Stocks Fall After China Manufacturing Slows
• Latvia Becomes 18th Euro-Area Member as Animosity Lingers
• Cavaco Sees Reasons to Believe Portugal Won’t Need New Rescue
• Cameron Pledges 5-Part Plan to Drive Growth as Economy Improves
• Pound Wins in Second Half of 2013 on U.K. Economic Recovery
• Atlantia’s Autostrade Division Increases Tolls 4.43% for 2014
• Nothing scheduled
Good day and happy trading!
You are signing up to receive news, updates, general market announcement, articles and product or service marketing. By signing up you are consenting