Save from as low as €40 per month
Change modify pause
We are very happy to annnounce that we have once again reduced our online trading rates for CCWebTrader™.
The main changes effective as from today are as follows:
• All major exchanges now trading at 10 Euro per trade or 0.12% (Down from 15 Euro per trade or 0.25%)
• London Stock Exchange now trading at 8 GBP per trade or 0.12% (Down from 12 GBP per trade or 0.25%)
• Swiss Exchanges now trading at 15 CHF per trade or 0.12% (Down from 20 CHF or 0.25%)
Nasdaq, Nasdaq Small Caps, NYSE, NYSE Arca, AMEX (US Markets)
• Now trading at 15 USD per trade or 0.12% (Down from 20 USD per trade or 0.25%).
• We have also removed the cents per share fee on lower priced shares to allow traders to trade a large quantity of shares with the same pricing as other US shares.
• Trades for over 50,000 on the OTC and pink sheets are now at 0.25% (Down from 0.30%)
Maltese Shares and Bonds
• Now trading at 10 Euro per trade or 0.1% (Down from 15 Euro or 0.25%)
These rates are exclusively online trading rates. Other services will remain unchanged.
Please also note that the flat fee is never added to the % Rate and that the % rate replaces the flat fee only if greater than the flat fee.
Additionally as from 15th July all International mutual funds will be offered at 30 Euro per trade or 0.2% (Down from 2%)
We wish to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your continual support.
We have a number of exciting new offerings and platform enhancements coming up this year. These will be announced via our website and facebook page.
For any question regarding the above you may contact online support directly on 25 688 181.
With thanks and best regards,
You are signing up to receive news, updates, general market announcement, articles and product or service marketing. By signing up you are consenting